Winsor & Newton Series 7 Kolinsky Sable Brush - Round
Series 7 Kolinsky Sable Brushes by Winsor & Newton. In 1866 Her Majesty Queen Victoria gave orders that Winsor & Newton holders of the Royal Warrant be commanded to produce the very finest water colour brushes possible in her favourite size: the No.7. The resulting brush known as the Series 7 made from the finest Kolinsky sable hair set a standard of quality which is still maintained today. The Winsor & Newton Series 7 brush serves as the standard for the three principal qualities that define the finest water colour brush; a rapier-like point perfectly balanced spring and extraordinary capacity and flow control. We currently stock Series 7 brushes in sizes ranging from 000 to 10. We have provided an alternate image of the entire range so you can get a feel for the scale of the Series 7 sizes. Paints not included; pricing is for individual brushes.
- The world's finest brushes. Handmade from tail hairs of the Siberian Kolinsky.
- Retain a lot of color for good, continuous flow, with a fine, fine point whatever the size.
- Smooth and silky feel.
- Each brush has excellent spring, an unusually fine point and full English belly.
- Used for fine watercolor, pen and ink and photo retouching.
- These brushes simply are...the best ever!
See more: Paint Brush