Westmark Q6110 Spaetzle Noodle Maker, Classic Round Holes
Sorry, this product is sold out!
This heavy die cast construction spaetzle maker from Westmark is perfect for making rather long strands of spaetzle which are much more like noodles than dumplings. Measuring 40.6cm long with a 7.6cm diameter and a 8.9cm deep container, this spaetzle maker works like a potato ricer - the hinged upper handle with its attached circular press forces dough through the perforations in the bottom of the container. The noodles produced are very thin and elegant.
To make short noodles, rest the dough filled press above the boiling water and squeeze the handles together. For longer noodles, hold it about 12.7cm above the water. Cooked potatoes, vegetables, and fruits could also be pureed with this press. The Special spaetzle maker makes s shaped flat noodles while the Classic spaetzle maker makes round noodles.
- Makes round shaped spaetzle for homemade look
- Ergonomic design. Large capacity (3.5" hopper diameter)
- Grooves in the handle guarantee safe hold on pots and bowls of different sizes
- Can be dismantled for easy cleaning
- Can also be used for purees, mashed potatoes and as fruit press
- Spaetzle-noodles recipes enclosed
- Made in Germany