Pentel QE515 Twist-Erase III Mechanical Pencils, 0.5mm Fine Line, Dozen Box
Twist-Erase III Mechanical Pencils feature a sturdy, well-balanced barrel that makes it the most popular Twist-Erase Pencil. Protective tip design stabilizes lead to reduce lead breakage. Latex-free grip delivers maximum comfort and control. With the jumbo Twist-Up Eraser, you'll suffer no smudges, no paper tears and no ghosts. Each mechanical pencil is preloaded with Pentel Super Hi-Polymer HB lead. Lead never needs sharpening, is super strong and produces a clear dark line. Pencils are refillable with Pentel Super Hi-Polymer Lead and E10 jumbo refill eraser.
- Sturdy, well-balanced barrel
- Protective tip design
- Latex-free grip
- 0.5mm, fine lines
- Pentel Super-Hi Polymer HB lead is equivalent to a #2 pencil
- Refillable with Pentel Super Hi-Polymer® Lead and E10 eraser
- Available in 4 colors: Black, Blue, Green and Violet
Features of Pentel Twist-Erase III Mechanical Pencils1. Long-Lasting Twist-Up Eraser
Mistakes are no match for the larger-than-ordinary and long-lasting twist-up eraser. No smudges, no paper tears and no ghosts with this latex-free eraser, which is refillable on most models.
2. Pre-loaded with Pentel Super Hi-Polymer HB Lead
Every Twist-Erase mechanical pencil comes pre-loaded with Pentel Super Hi-Polymer HB lead. Super Hi-Polymer lead is the #1 selling lead in the world. It never needs sharpening, is super strong and produces a clear dark line every time. HB lead is similar to the lead found in a #2 pencil and is guaranteed to scan on all standardized tests.
3. Latex-Free Grip
Twist-Erase mechanical pencils come with latex-free grips in a variety of styles for maximum comfort and control.
4. Variety of Diameters
Twist-Erase mechanical pencils are available in various diameters from 0.5 millimeter up to 0.9 millimeter (depending on model). Here are some guidelines to help you select the right diameter for you. Keep in mind that you can't put 0.7 millimeter lead in a 0.5 millimeter pencil or vice versa, so it's important that you choose the right pencil for your needs.
* 0.5 millimeter lead produces fine lines great for accounting and general writing.
* 0.7 millimeter lead is the most commonly used size that is perfect for students and everyday use.
* 0.9 millimeter lead produces a bold line and works well for those that write with a lot of pressure or have limited fine-motor skills.