Eclectic E-6000 Craft Adhesives
E6000 Craft is a unique adhesive formulated to meet high performance industrial requirements, thus making it an excellent crafting tool. Amazing E6000 has exceptional adhesion to wood, metal, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, and concrete. It also adheres strongly to leather, rubber, vinyl and many plastics. Amazing E6000 dries clear and once cured, it is waterproof, washer/dryer safe, paintable and safe for photographs.
When it comes to crafting, opt for an adhesive that can hold its own. This glue is uniquely formulated to meet high-performance needs - think heavy materials like wood, metal and concrete. It's also excellent for crafts, working with an array of mediums, including fabric, glass, fiberglass, ceramics, leather, rubber, vinyl and many plastics.
- Industrial strength craft adhesive that's ideal for bonding wood, fabric, leather, ceramic, glass, metal
- Safe for photographs
- Clear, waterproof and paintable
- Washer/dryer safe
- Flexible hold
- High performance professional adhesive
- Withstands heat up to 150 F / 66 C
- E6000 Craft adhesive is available in 0.5 oz, 1.0 oz, 2.0 oz and 3.7 oz tubes
E6000 Industrial Strength Adhesives
An indispensable maintenance tool, E6000 allows the kind of permanent repair and maintenance of equipment that may have been too expensive or difficult in the past. E6000 provides adhesion strength and versatility not found in silicones and rubber cements. Its strength in adhering metals, glass, rubber and plastics makes it a universal vehicle maintenance and repair solution. Also, because it's self-leveling, E6000 may be used as potting material in electrical and computer applications.
- Flammability: NONE, this product is non-flammable when cured.
- Flexible: Does not become brittle in cold weather; can bond items subject to vibration.
- Chemical resistant: Safe for applications exposed to dilute acids and dilute caustics.
- Vibration: Great for bonding substrates subject to high-wear.
- Waterproof: Can be submerged in fresh and salt water after complete cure.
- Paintable: Paint to match surrounding area or make UV-resistant.
- Repair rubber dock bumpers
- Seal plastic containers
- Repair stripped threads in wood
- Seal PVC, copper and galvanized pipes
- Adhere metal to metal
- Repair cement brick or cinder block cracks
- Seal and repair cracked or broken glass
- Coat and seal electrical connections and battery terminals against corrosion
- Seal windshields against moisture
- Mend rubber floor mats and weather-stripping
- And much more!