Daiso Japan Soft Clay White, 2 Boxes of 12 (24 Units)
Lightweight fluffy soft clay perfectly for slime making. Can be painted after it dries. Does not stick on hands. Clay can be molded around PET bottles, cans, branches etc. Create a variety of colors by mixing different clay, or adding paints.
- Clay for craft and hobbies will cure by natural drying.
- Clay never pollutes the hands, it can be extended, making it easier to make the original work.
- The clay can be molded around the core of plastic bottles, cans, branches and the like.
- Creatte a variety of colors by mixing different clays, or adding paints.
- You can paint the clay colors directly after it dries.
How to use
- Wash hands before use, and knead clay
- thoroughly,When clay becomes hard, please knead the clay with wet hands, clay will be soft again.
- When making flower petals or similar small items, roll the clay out with a rolling pin, then cut with scissors.
- Allow the finished work to dry for several days.
- Coat the finished work water-resistant varnish to help
- protect it against water, soilling, etc.
- If a completed piece is damaged, it can be repaired with woodworking glue.
- After use, store remaining clay in an airtight plastic bag.
- Colors will fade if the finished work is immersed in
- water.Do not place works where they are exposed to
- water, or outdoors.
- Do not use this product for purposes other than its originally intended purpose.
- AGE LIMIT: 6 years old and above
- Please do not put in clay into a mouth. There is danger, such as suffocation.
- Please do not use when you have a wound, a swelling or eczema on your hand or arm.
- When you touch an eye, a nose or a mouth by the hand which touched clay, please wash with water immediately.