Ateco 20175 20-Inch Length Maple French Rolling Pin
Get in better control of your dough using the French Rolling Pin from Ateco. This traditional French pin is 20-inches long and constructed from one solid piece of rock maple, tapered at the ends for ease of use. That taper allows you to get a better feel for your dough and is the preferred pin design of many bakers worldwide. Made in Canada. Made in the USA. Since 1905, Ateco has supplied fine restaurants and bakeries with quality built, specialty baking tools. Ateco products are internationally renowned for their high quality. When you use Ateco products, you're not only enjoying quality craftsmanship, you're also enjoying quality design, the products are a result of over one hundred years and four generations of innovation and development.
- Professional quality French rolling pin with tapered ends
- Traditional French rolling pin has a simple, tapered design that allows you a better feel of the dough as you roll
- Solid maple; one piece construction
- 20-inch length; made in Canada
- By Ateco, professional quality and quality design since 1905