Sakura 3-Piece Pigma Micron Blister Card Ink Pen Set, Black Ink (30061)
When accuracy, minute details and preservation count, the unparalleled archival quality of pigma micron pens makes them everyone's first choice. Artist, writers and illustrators reach for pigma micron and know their work is safeguarded with the permanence of Pigma ink. Experience smooth, skip-free writing and crisp ink colors that leave consistent lettering and lines every time. It has achieved universal appeal and is carried by technical professionals, artists and crafters alike anthropologists, entomologists, scientists, research laboratories, archivists, architects, professional diamond cutters, cartoonists, manga and anime artists, illustrators, heirloom quilters and decorative fabric artists. Features archival quality ink for use in acidfree environments, chemically stable, waterproof, fade resistant, no smears, feathers or bleedthrough on most papers. Applicable for graphic art, scrapbook, archival recording, pen and ink illustrations, freehand art, rubber stamps, cartooning and fabric design. Technical qualities are archival quality Pigma ink, six point sizes, no smear or feather when dry, waterproof and chemical proof, fade resistant, does not bleed through most papers, meets ASTM and ACMI nontoxicity standard and not evaluated for cosmetic use on skin.
- Contains 3 different nib sizes for precise line width: 0.25mm, 0.35mm and 0.45mm.
- Fine point pen ideal for drawing and writing
- Pen doesn't clog or dry out
- Waterproof ink; dries quickly; feather or bleed through papers; fade proof
- Contains 3 pens: #01 (0.25 millimeter), #03 (0.35 millimeter), and #05 (0.45 millimeter)
- Updated packaging may appear different
- Achieved universal appeal and is carried by technical professionals, artists and crafters
- Available in 3-piece per pack and black color