Daiso Japan Soft Clay Complete Set of All 8 Colors
was $ 29.99
Lightweight fluffy soft clay perfectly for slime making. Can be painted after it dries. Does not stick on hands. Clay can be molded around PET bottles, cans, branches etc. Create a variety of colors by mixing different clay, or adding paints.
Include 8 colors: Black, Red, Blue, Green, Brown, Yellow, Pink, White.
Each unit weighs 2.8 oz.
- Clay for craft and hobbies will cure by natural drying.
- Clay never pollutes the hands, it can be extended, making it easier to make the original work.
- The clay can be molded around the core of plastic bottles, cans, branches and the like.
- Creatte a variety of colors by mixing different clays, or adding paints.
- You can paint the clay colors directly after it dries.
- Sold as a full carton or 72 units
How to use
- Wash hands before use, and knead clay
- thoroughly,When clay becomes hard, please knead the clay with wet hands, clay will be soft again.
- When making flower petals or similar small items, roll the clay out with a rolling pin, then cut with scissors.
- Allow the finished work to dry for several days.
- Coat the finished work water-resistant varnish to help
- protect it against water, soilling, etc.
- If a completed piece is damaged, it can be repaired with woodworking glue.
- After use, store remaining clay in an airtight plastic bag.
- Colors will fade if the finished work is immersed in
- water.Do not place works where they are exposed to
- water, or outdoors.
- Do not use this product for purposes other than its originally intended purpose.
- AGE LIMIT: 6 years old and above
- Please do not put in clay into a mouth. There is danger, such as suffocation.
- Please do not use when you have a wound, a swelling or eczema on your hand or arm.
- When you touch an eye, a nose or a mouth by the hand which touched clay, please wash with water immediately.
See more: Arts, Crafts & Sewing